Hog Care™ Modular Buildings
The ideal environment for swine and the people who work with them.
Modular Building for all phases of production
Art’s Way Hog Care modular buildings are designed and manufactured to meet the animal housing needs through all phases of production. From breeding through finishing, your herd can grow in total comfort and safe conditions. Mortality rates are significantly reduced, rate of gain is improved and herd management is easier.
Our standard product offering includes buildings for:
Complete Climate-Controlled Comfort
Air quality is key to a successful swine program. Excess heat or cold will cause stress and can impact health. Hog Care modular buildings provide:
• Outside air preheated in winter and cooled in the summer.
• Continuous air movement through controlled exhaust fans.
• Negative pressure ventilation system; air is continually being exhausted.
• Louvered air inlets to provide good quality air without drafts.
• Insulated panel wall system to create a tight building shell.
Easy to Clean and Sanitize
Hog Care modular buildings are designed for cleaning and sanitizing. All interior surfaces are coated with an epoxy resin gel coat system and equipment is suited for wet environments.
• Walls and pit area are coated with a seamless fiberglass reinforced epoxy resin coating.
• Sealed wet area approved electrical and plumbing systems.
• Pre-soaker system to facilitate cleaning.
• A variety of plastic, cast iron or slatted flooring over a 9” pit is available.
• Optional manure scraper system.
Swine Equipment Included
Our modular building will accommodate the most basic and advanced swine equipment including;
• Gestation stalls, farrowing crates, nursery to finishing pens.
• Pen sizes to accommodate your program.
• Rear load, front unload or diagonal farrowing crates available.
• Manual or automatic feeders; wet or dry type available.
• Fresh clean water available through automatic watering systems; cup drinkers or nipples.
• Can accommodate special housing and automatic feeder/heat detection technologies.
Animal caregivers benefit from Art’s Way modular Hog Care Buildings:
• Work in a temperature controlled environment.
• Less effort to provide feed and water to swine.
• Administer veterinarian immunization programs easier.
• More time to manage and observe herd growth.
Art’s Way is the Leading Supplier of Custom Designed Modular Buildings for Agriculture
• Buildings constructed in controlled manufacturing plant, providing uniform construction and superior quality assurance.
• Durable construction – buildings manufactured in 1980 are still in use today.
• Sealed interior provides cleanable surfaces and provides lower maintenance costs.
• Climate controlled environment with negative pressure constant air flow.
• Simple foundation system and utility hookups.
• Minimum disruption at your site.
• Buildings maintain high resale value.
• Can be easily relocated.
• Lease financing is available.